When to use Hologram?
Counterfeiting affects us all. It permeates almost all legitimate businesses and is amongst the fastest growing global crimes . Counterfeiters do not comply with safety standards.
As a result of this -
- Consumers risk inferior performance, equipment shock and other fatal consequences.
- Air crashes and motor car accidents can be attributed to spurious parts.
- Spurious medicines, baby foods, edibles, cosmetics, detergents etc can have a fatal impact on our health.
By using a hologram one can ensure:
- that the public is safe from hazardous product
- flow of sub standard and dangerous products in the market is eliminated.
- handsome tax revenue accrues to the Government.
A brand needs a Hologram when:
- The product is doing well in the market and is highly advertised.
- The market share and the market for the product is growing.
- The product is vulnerable to counterfeiting.
- The ‘value – to – cost’ rate is high, providing huge incentive for counterfeiters.
- Duplicates of the product have been found in the market and occupy even 5% of the product’s market share.