Who can use Holograms?
Every Industry and any industry can use the Holographic products to enhance the image of their brands in the market as an genuine and authenticated brands. They are used for attractive product packaging, security applications (they are almost impossible to counterfeit), fancy gifts, etc. Holograms are new media of 3-D art, registration of priceless artefacts, etc. For your quick reference, some of the industry segments where Holograms are used very frequently are as follows:
- Chemicals/Detergents, Fertilisers, Seeds.
- Building Material/Hardware.
- Fine jewellery/Watches.
- Aircraft/ Automotive & High Technology/Engineering Spares & Machine Parts.
- Electrical/ Electronic Appliances & Components.
- Sporting goods, Toys, Gifts/novelties.
- Recording Media(Music-Diskettes/CDs,/Tapes/Software).
- Clothing Hang-tags, Branded fashion wear & Accessories.
- Vehicle Registration/ Driving Licences, Fare Charts.
- Certificates (Mark-sheets/ Degree/ Diplomas).
- Valuable/ Secret/ Confidential Documents & Envelops.
- Security/ Financial/ Surety Instruments/ Bonds/ Share Certificates.
- Books/ Publications/ Copyright Sales Literature.
- Loyalty/ Reward/ Vouchers, Passes.
- Stored value Phone Cards.
- Bank Cheques/ Draft/ Guarantees.
- Credit Cards/ Membership/ ID cards.
- Computer Peripherals.
- Stationary Products.
- Automotive Components.
- Pass-port/ Visa.
- Excise Revenue Stamps.
List is ever growing & expanding.